• RSS
  • Back to Main
  • Wix Site
  • Twitter

Recent Articles

Uncovering: Idol Magic
J-Artist of the Week: Rie Fu
K-Artist of the Week: Girl's Day

ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Brazil
J/K-pop addicted~ Drawing and learning HTML :3

Follow Meeee!

Want to be my partner?

Spread the music!
Created by Desenvolvimento Blogger

Visitors

Partners

Teh Newz: The "OMG SO MANY STUFFZ RELEASED" Edition

Take your time and enjoy~

Idol Randomness: Immortal Song 2 Highlights

It's just amazing...

Spazz with Me: 'I Am The Best' Concept Photos

BOM-RA-TA-TA-TA TA-TA-TA-TA TA

Take Notice: Real Paradis - Kaze to Oka no Ballad

Some kind of magical song...

Teh Newz: exist†trace's TRUE and f(x)'s Hot Summer

The exist†trace fierce girls are back with an astounding

    I've always loved supercell, a Japanese pop band. Actually, the reasons I haven't made a post for them yet are due to the lack of videos on YouTube and because of their complex career history. Anyway, the group has just released a new album and it's superb.


    "Today Is A Beautiful Day" contains the band's most recent singles like "Utakata Hanabi" and "Perfect Day" plus many new songs. Varying from the usual piano ballads, which are always amazingly composed, to surprising rock tunes, this album is a perfect listening to both hardcore and new fans.

 
終わりへ向かう始まりの歌 (Track 01) - Simple, emotional, beautiful.

    Following them since their "Sayonara Memories" single, I must say that I was eagerly expecting this release. Even with so much hype, it still impressed me a lot. The vocals are just lovely. 

  
星が瞬くこんな夜に (Track 09) 


ロックンロールなんですの (Track 06)

    If you liked this album (I certainly did *0* lol), please support supercell by buying their music~  

My Favorite Tracks:
君の知らない物語
  終わりへ向かう始まりの歌
ロックンロールなんですの 
うたかた花火





Leave a Reply