• RSS
  • Back to Main
  • Wix Site
  • Twitter

Recent Articles

Uncovering: Idol Magic
J-Artist of the Week: Rie Fu
K-Artist of the Week: Girl's Day

ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Brazil
J/K-pop addicted~ Drawing and learning HTML :3

Follow Meeee!

Want to be my partner?

Spread the music!
Created by Desenvolvimento Blogger

Visitors

Partners

Teh Newz: The "OMG SO MANY STUFFZ RELEASED" Edition

Take your time and enjoy~

Idol Randomness: Immortal Song 2 Highlights

It's just amazing...

Spazz with Me: 'I Am The Best' Concept Photos

BOM-RA-TA-TA-TA TA-TA-TA-TA TA

Take Notice: Real Paradis - Kaze to Oka no Ballad

Some kind of magical song...

Teh Newz: exist†trace's TRUE and f(x)'s Hot Summer

The exist†trace fierce girls are back with an astounding

    I can't believe they're going to release a new single! I thought they were dead or something... Anyway, this is some awesome news, therefore I'm going to dedicate this post to these twins, ON/OFF~

 The ON/OFF twins

   Debuting in 2007 under DefStar Records (a subsidiary of Sony Music Japan) with the single "Eien no Setsuna", the twins Naoya and Kazuya showcased great vocal talent. The single peaked at the 59th position, which is kinda good for a new artist. But most importantly, it's an awesome song with a beautiful meaning!

   "Eien no Setsuna"s Promotional Video - credits to the subber~

    2008 was definitely their year. Getting an opening song tie-in for the absurdly famous manga series "Vampire Knight", the boys were put under the spotlight. "Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi", an spectacular single by the way, was released in June and peaked at #19, an astounding achievement!

"Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi" - brilliant *-*

    ON/OFF's golden year continued as they were invited once again to sing for "Vampire Knight", this time as the second season's opening theme. "Rondo", released in October, is not only a good song, it's a masterpiece. I know this may sound biased, but HOLY CRAP THIS SONG IS PERFECT. When I first heard it in a preview, I almost collapsed from such epicness.

"Rondo" - ok, the video is kinda lame...but the song OMG I love it :3

    2009 was a really calm year. Too calm, actually. Only one single was produced, entitled "Hana Kagari", which was released in March and had mild sales. The first album "Legend of Twins I: Futago Densetsu" was also released, but just a few songs were actually new.

"Hana Kagari"s concept

    I swear, after some time I though they had been abducted. I mean, can you guess how much time it took them to release anothe single? A long, sad and rainy year plus 3 months. Is that some kind of Vampire Knight artist curse? My angry self aside, "Butterfly" reached stores in June, 2010. It was another anisong and, as usual, a great song. At least they came back with more awesomeness, right? 

"Butterfly" - the return of the twins~
    
    After the successful return, I once again thought they had been abducted, or worse. lol I'm kidding, but it was only this week, 9 months later, that the duo announced a new song, with the expected title of "Hajimaru no wa, Sayonara". I can't wait to hear it, especially because I know it's going to be nice!

    These twins never let me down. I just hope they will realize how many fans they have and stop taking so long to show new stuff. If you liked them, please support by buying their music! Their album is a great choice to get since it includes the best singles~ ^^

    Akaku, Akaku, Akaku....~ *-* 




Leave a Reply