• RSS
  • Back to Main
  • Wix Site
  • Twitter

Recent Articles

Uncovering: Idol Magic
J-Artist of the Week: Rie Fu
K-Artist of the Week: Girl's Day

ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Brazil
J/K-pop addicted~ Drawing and learning HTML :3

Follow Meeee!

Want to be my partner?

Spread the music!
Created by Desenvolvimento Blogger

Visitors

Partners

Teh Newz: The "OMG SO MANY STUFFZ RELEASED" Edition

Take your time and enjoy~

Idol Randomness: Immortal Song 2 Highlights

It's just amazing...

Spazz with Me: 'I Am The Best' Concept Photos

BOM-RA-TA-TA-TA TA-TA-TA-TA TA

Take Notice: Real Paradis - Kaze to Oka no Ballad

Some kind of magical song...

Teh Newz: exist†trace's TRUE and f(x)'s Hot Summer

The exist†trace fierce girls are back with an astounding

    With the help of my new Photoshop skillz, I managed to create awesome red-cyan 3D images using photos of Japanese and Korean artists. I'm still learning how to make them more realistic, but I'm already in love with some of my creations! Just put your glasses on and have fun~ *-* (I recommend viewing them in full size)

    f(x):




    Jaejoong:




    Ali Project:


    Please credit me if you use them elsewhere ^^

    PS: I've seen the news about the earthquake and tsunami in Japan.. :( I really suck at sentimental writing, so I'll just say this (which is actually full of positive emotions ^^): Japan, Hwaiting!!!! #prayforjapan

One Response so far.

Leave a Reply