• RSS
  • Back to Main
  • Wix Site
  • Twitter

Recent Articles

Uncovering: Idol Magic
J-Artist of the Week: Rie Fu
K-Artist of the Week: Girl's Day

ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Brazil
J/K-pop addicted~ Drawing and learning HTML :3

Follow Meeee!

Want to be my partner?

Spread the music!
Created by Desenvolvimento Blogger

Visitors

Partners

Teh Newz: The "OMG SO MANY STUFFZ RELEASED" Edition

Take your time and enjoy~

Idol Randomness: Immortal Song 2 Highlights

It's just amazing...

Spazz with Me: 'I Am The Best' Concept Photos

BOM-RA-TA-TA-TA TA-TA-TA-TA TA

Take Notice: Real Paradis - Kaze to Oka no Ballad

Some kind of magical song...

Teh Newz: exist†trace's TRUE and f(x)'s Hot Summer

The exist†trace fierce girls are back with an astounding

    OK, I was trying to wait for the full "Hot Summer" music video before making this post, but SM isn't being my friend today so I'll just use the teaser. ò.ó

    The exist†trace fierce girls are back with an astounding album and lead track. "TRUE" is really cruel and brings back memories from "resonance", which was definitely their best track yet. I just hope they continue this kind of work and forget about some singles released in the past...


    Don't worry, I won't make a fanboy party in this part about "Hot Summer". Well, it is a FREAKING AWESOME SONG OMG MY LIFE IS COMPLETE, but SM is keeping the MV for them lol... So I'll just post the teaser here while I go plan my vicious vengeance in case they don't release the full version TODAY. <3



Leave a Reply