• RSS
  • Back to Main
  • Wix Site
  • Twitter

Recent Articles

Uncovering: Idol Magic
J-Artist of the Week: Rie Fu
K-Artist of the Week: Girl's Day

ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Brazil
J/K-pop addicted~ Drawing and learning HTML :3

Follow Meeee!

Want to be my partner?

Spread the music!
Created by Desenvolvimento Blogger

Visitors

Partners

Teh Newz: The "OMG SO MANY STUFFZ RELEASED" Edition

Take your time and enjoy~

Idol Randomness: Immortal Song 2 Highlights

It's just amazing...

Spazz with Me: 'I Am The Best' Concept Photos

BOM-RA-TA-TA-TA TA-TA-TA-TA TA

Take Notice: Real Paradis - Kaze to Oka no Ballad

Some kind of magical song...

Teh Newz: exist†trace's TRUE and f(x)'s Hot Summer

The exist†trace fierce girls are back with an astounding

    I'm finally back! I hope you didn't forget about this lovely blog <33 

    Talking about forgotten stuff, today's "Take Notice" post is dedicated to one of those bands you hear once in a drama or anime theme, fall in love with it, but never hear news about it after the debut. It's time for Real Paradis' single "Kaze to Oka no Ballad"~

    Used as the ending theme for "Nodame Cantabile Finale", "Kaze to Oka no Ballad" is some kind of magical song. I say that because it just binds you to its melody. I'd never heard about the members of this group nor could find any useful info on the internet. Still, I just felt so attracted by this tune! It's soothing, beautiful and in great harmony with the anime's mood. It's been a year since I first listened to it, but right now I'm listening to it with the same interest and admiration as if it was the first time! Oh, and the off-vocal version in the single is a great addition to the package~

Official PV - even the video is hard to find @-@

    After the amazing title song, there's yet another song to listen. "L.M.L." is a typical pop coupling song, though it doesn't hurt the single's greatness. I would call it a perfect "traveling song". It's kinda cool and you won't even notice time passing by while listening to this song. Unfortunately, this group is so underground and mysteriously forgotten that I don't even have a video of the B-side to post here... :(

    Real Paradis, what happened to you? Your debut song, which I don't even know if it's really a debut song, is so awesome and brilliant that I can't understand what made you disappear... I hope to hear more about this group someday. (if someone knows anything please tell me!) Remember, if you liked this song, please help the artists by purchasing their music. Maybe if everyone who liked this song had bought the single, Real Paradis would be releasing much more new stuff now! *---*

Leave a Reply