• RSS
  • Back to Main
  • Wix Site
  • Twitter

Recent Articles

Uncovering: Idol Magic
J-Artist of the Week: Rie Fu
K-Artist of the Week: Girl's Day

ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Brazil
J/K-pop addicted~ Drawing and learning HTML :3

Follow Meeee!

Want to be my partner?

Spread the music!
Created by Desenvolvimento Blogger

Visitors

Partners

Teh Newz: The "OMG SO MANY STUFFZ RELEASED" Edition

Take your time and enjoy~

Idol Randomness: Immortal Song 2 Highlights

It's just amazing...

Spazz with Me: 'I Am The Best' Concept Photos

BOM-RA-TA-TA-TA TA-TA-TA-TA TA

Take Notice: Real Paradis - Kaze to Oka no Ballad

Some kind of magical song...

Teh Newz: exist†trace's TRUE and f(x)'s Hot Summer

The exist†trace fierce girls are back with an astounding

    Like the title suggests, this time there are so many new videos that, I swear, there wasn't a pleasing way of choosing only one Japanese and one Korean. Therefore, I made this super edition with all releases for you *-----* Take your time and enjoy~

    2NE1's "I Am The Best":


    2PM's "Hands Up":


    T-ara's "Roly Poly" (Stage Version only - the Story one is 12min long):


    B1A4's "Only Learned The Bad Things":


    Matenrou Opera's "Helios":


    FT Island's "Let It Go":


     I think that's it! Sorry if I forgot anyone >.<

One Response so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Recomendo 2PM-Hands Up e T-ara Roly Poly
    simplismente não paro de dançar e cantar essas duas musicas
    roly poly roly roly your hands up! \o/

Leave a Reply