• RSS
  • Back to Main
  • Wix Site
  • Twitter

Recent Articles

Uncovering: Idol Magic
J-Artist of the Week: Rie Fu
K-Artist of the Week: Girl's Day

ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Brazil
J/K-pop addicted~ Drawing and learning HTML :3

Follow Meeee!

Want to be my partner?

Spread the music!
Created by Desenvolvimento Blogger

Visitors

Partners

Teh Newz: The "OMG SO MANY STUFFZ RELEASED" Edition

Take your time and enjoy~

Idol Randomness: Immortal Song 2 Highlights

It's just amazing...

Spazz with Me: 'I Am The Best' Concept Photos

BOM-RA-TA-TA-TA TA-TA-TA-TA TA

Take Notice: Real Paradis - Kaze to Oka no Ballad

Some kind of magical song...

Teh Newz: exist†trace's TRUE and f(x)'s Hot Summer

The exist†trace fierce girls are back with an astounding

    Well, I don't think I need more than two words to express my thoughts on IU's newest repackaged album: fucking awesome.


    First of all, the main track "Good Day" (refer her K-Artist post) from the first release of "Real" was the song that turned the whole K-Pop world's eyes to this young girl. An unquestionable genius singer, IU impressed everyone not only with her vocal range at the end of the song, but with the album's entire quality.

 
 "No, Not This" (Track 01) - the mini's intro

    Even after a perfectly composed mini-album like "Real", it seemed that IU would have one more time to shine, continuing her deserved fame. The repackaged version, entitled "Real+", was released after the end of "Good Day" promotions and featured two new, brilliant tracks. "The Story Only I Didn't Know", chosen as the lead track, presented a melancholic image of the girl with a heartbreaking background scenario.

"The Story Only I Didn't Know" (Track 01 of repackaged version) Music Video

    However, the most surprising song of the album and probably one of the most beautiful, different and mysterious songs I've ever seen in the K-Pop business was "Cruel Fairy Tale", the coupling song of "Real+". With a Kanon Wakeshima feeling and a dark, fairytale aura, this song is basically a magical trip to Wonderland, creepy style.

"Cruel Fairy Tale" (Track 02 of repackaged version)

    I don't know if I made it clear enough, so let me just say it again: This album is absolutely spectacular. I wouldn't miss the chance to fully hear it if I were you. If you like it, please remember to help IU's empire by purchasing her music!

My Favorite Tracks:
Good Day
Cruel Fairy Tale (Real+ only)
 느리게 하는 일 
The Story Only I Didn't Know (Real+ only)
   

Leave a Reply