• RSS
  • Back to Main
  • Wix Site
  • Twitter

Recent Articles

Uncovering: Idol Magic
J-Artist of the Week: Rie Fu
K-Artist of the Week: Girl's Day

ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Brazil
J/K-pop addicted~ Drawing and learning HTML :3

Follow Meeee!

Want to be my partner?

Spread the music!
Created by Desenvolvimento Blogger

Visitors

Partners

Teh Newz: The "OMG SO MANY STUFFZ RELEASED" Edition

Take your time and enjoy~

Idol Randomness: Immortal Song 2 Highlights

It's just amazing...

Spazz with Me: 'I Am The Best' Concept Photos

BOM-RA-TA-TA-TA TA-TA-TA-TA TA

Take Notice: Real Paradis - Kaze to Oka no Ballad

Some kind of magical song...

Teh Newz: exist†trace's TRUE and f(x)'s Hot Summer

The exist†trace fierce girls are back with an astounding

    The time when I'll be able to listen to "Push Push" without throwing something against the nearest person due to madness caused by the excessive music pollution is still ages away, but that doesn't mean I can't like Sistar's first subgroup, right? Sistar19 presents a more mature image, which I reckon that could actually be done by the original group if they tried, and it caught my attention! The unit being composed of the two prettiest members also helps... xD

from the official channel ^^

    I realized that I wasn't posting as much as I should about J-Rock... Sorry J-Rockers! I really like this genre, therefore I shall talk about it more often from now on ^^ Anyway, Nightmare released the promotional video for their new song "Vermillion". Oh, the good times when I knew them through the "Claymore" anime. That was such an awesome song ("Raison D'être")...

 Got ya! LOL Actually, as usual, avex removed the full version from YT :(

    PS: Oh, the new top image is so cool, isn't it? *0* /self-praising lol 

 

One Response so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Eu não gostei de Ma boy...é tão...música de shopping sei la
    no me gusta.

Leave a Reply