• RSS
  • Back to Main
  • Wix Site
  • Twitter

Recent Articles

Uncovering: Idol Magic
J-Artist of the Week: Rie Fu
K-Artist of the Week: Girl's Day

ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Brazil
J/K-pop addicted~ Drawing and learning HTML :3

Follow Meeee!

Want to be my partner?

Spread the music!
Created by Desenvolvimento Blogger

Visitors

Partners

Teh Newz: The "OMG SO MANY STUFFZ RELEASED" Edition

Take your time and enjoy~

Idol Randomness: Immortal Song 2 Highlights

It's just amazing...

Spazz with Me: 'I Am The Best' Concept Photos

BOM-RA-TA-TA-TA TA-TA-TA-TA TA

Take Notice: Real Paradis - Kaze to Oka no Ballad

Some kind of magical song...

Teh Newz: exist†trace's TRUE and f(x)'s Hot Summer

The exist†trace fierce girls are back with an astounding

    Not many releases to choose from this time... At least the ones available are really great! Makes me think about the awesome releases coming soon: May and June are going to be a musically crowded and happy time~ ^^

    °C-ute (which is a pain to write down) released their new song "Momoiro Sparkling"! While I prefer the last concept, which was more to the sexy side, this one doesn't disappoint either. Now if they just made a better choreography! How about calling the Koreans to help you? @-@ Sorry, but it's the truth...

"Momoiro Sparkling" - returning to the group's kawaii roots

     I have to say, I was surprised by Jay's new song. This is one of the few kinds of music that I usually don't like even if I try to listen many times to it. But for some reason, maybe the cool choreography or the nice music video, my ears accepted "Abandoned" with just some minor problems like that rap part which is done by someone who is not Jay... Well, enjoy it! xD

"Abandoned" Music Video - HD from the official channel *-*

Bet you can't be more badass than this! lol

Leave a Reply