• RSS
  • Back to Main
  • Wix Site
  • Twitter

Recent Articles

Uncovering: Idol Magic
J-Artist of the Week: Rie Fu
K-Artist of the Week: Girl's Day

ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Brazil
J/K-pop addicted~ Drawing and learning HTML :3

Follow Meeee!

Want to be my partner?

Spread the music!
Created by Desenvolvimento Blogger

Visitors

Partners

Teh Newz: The "OMG SO MANY STUFFZ RELEASED" Edition

Take your time and enjoy~

Idol Randomness: Immortal Song 2 Highlights

It's just amazing...

Spazz with Me: 'I Am The Best' Concept Photos

BOM-RA-TA-TA-TA TA-TA-TA-TA TA

Take Notice: Real Paradis - Kaze to Oka no Ballad

Some kind of magical song...

Teh Newz: exist†trace's TRUE and f(x)'s Hot Summer

The exist†trace fierce girls are back with an astounding

    I shall not make an April Fools' Day joke here, don't worry! Actually, I'm not making one only because I'm so tired of being tricked today...lol ~Anyway, today I want to show you a very special group with gloriously beautiful music: love solfege. In this post, however, I'll focus only on their "Futari no Watashi" album, leaving the full explanation for their future J-Artist post. 

"Futari no Watashi" jacket - a beautiful artwork for a flawless album

    Since it's the first time this group is discussed in this blog, I think it's fair to quickly introduce them. love solfege is a fairly unknown Japanese group, focused mostly on indie, circle releases. But the quality of the melodies and vocalists is just supernatural. I found them due to my eternal love to ALI PROJECT, which led me in a search for more classically and goth influenced Japanese groups.

    "Futari no Watashi" is a 2007 album, and one of the very few released with a mainstream label. Not that the indie ones are worse, which is inconceivable, but "Futari no Watashi" simply gathers more of my favorite songs. 

"たえなる光とともに' (track 09) - pure, supreme musical beauty
     Including songs in Japanese, English, Italian and Russian (did I miss any?), Love Solfege is also composed of many different vocalists, changing from on to another according to the music genre. It's really hard (almost impossible) to find translated lyrics, but I reckon the song is enough to deliver the intended message.
 "echoes 〜鏡のオルゴール〜" (track 10)

    This album is, like many others from them, a masterpiece. These songs have an ability to take you into another world, full of lolitas and mysterious, noble scenarios. Don't lose the chance to know this spectacular, awesome, beautiful, perfect, underrated and incredibly talented group! *0*

"hands of doom" (track 04)

My Favorite Tracks:
 white lolita 
hands of doom
 たえなる光とともに
フタリノワタシ  
 

Leave a Reply