• RSS
  • Back to Main
  • Wix Site
  • Twitter

Recent Articles

Uncovering: Idol Magic
J-Artist of the Week: Rie Fu
K-Artist of the Week: Girl's Day

ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Brazil
J/K-pop addicted~ Drawing and learning HTML :3

Follow Meeee!

Want to be my partner?

Spread the music!
Created by Desenvolvimento Blogger

Visitors

Partners

Teh Newz: The "OMG SO MANY STUFFZ RELEASED" Edition

Take your time and enjoy~

Idol Randomness: Immortal Song 2 Highlights

It's just amazing...

Spazz with Me: 'I Am The Best' Concept Photos

BOM-RA-TA-TA-TA TA-TA-TA-TA TA

Take Notice: Real Paradis - Kaze to Oka no Ballad

Some kind of magical song...

Teh Newz: exist†trace's TRUE and f(x)'s Hot Summer

The exist†trace fierce girls are back with an astounding

    When you think about Korean music, you probably remember about idols and electronic sounds. But a deeper look into this awesome culture may give you some surprises. Belle Epoque, an indie dream pop group, is definitely one of my favorite alternative Korean bands.

"일요일들" album's cover

    While I was surfing through the internet, I stumbled upon this beautiful cover art you see above. It was their album "일요일들" ("Sundays"). I realized that it was a rare opportunity and got it for myself. After hearing the first songs, which gave me a calm and urban feeling, I fell in love with the group.

"크림샤워" (track 03)

    The relaxing mood and whispering vocals mix up greatly, composing an interesting music. This particular album, with a total of 13 tracks, is their first one. Belle Epoque is unique and beautiful, so don't miss the chance to know them!

 "5월의 후유증" (track 02)

My Favorite Tracks:
  뷰파인더 세상
  계절의 끝
 5월의 후유증
별의 속삭임 

Leave a Reply