• RSS
  • Back to Main
  • Wix Site
  • Twitter

Recent Articles

Uncovering: Idol Magic
J-Artist of the Week: Rie Fu
K-Artist of the Week: Girl's Day

ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Brazil
J/K-pop addicted~ Drawing and learning HTML :3

Follow Meeee!

Want to be my partner?

Spread the music!
Created by Desenvolvimento Blogger

Visitors

Partners

Teh Newz: The "OMG SO MANY STUFFZ RELEASED" Edition

Take your time and enjoy~

Idol Randomness: Immortal Song 2 Highlights

It's just amazing...

Spazz with Me: 'I Am The Best' Concept Photos

BOM-RA-TA-TA-TA TA-TA-TA-TA TA

Take Notice: Real Paradis - Kaze to Oka no Ballad

Some kind of magical song...

Teh Newz: exist†trace's TRUE and f(x)'s Hot Summer

The exist†trace fierce girls are back with an astounding

    Hello dear readers~ It's that time of the year when everything turns red and green (like this post),and we celebrate Christmas with our families. If you're someone like me that even in this day can't stay away from the computer, I'm glad to give you this post as a present!

Idols celebrate Christmas too!

    And what could be a better way to feel this day's spirit than with music? Of course, I'll fill this post only with korean and japanese songs, but feel free to listen to whatever you want today, although I think you should keep reading and listen to the selected songs! ^-^
    Let's start with our X-mas style K-Artists!

Fall in love this Chritsmas with JYP Nation's 'This Christmas'

It's 'Love Love Love' with After School's girls!

X-Mas with SHINee!

    These songs are great aren't they? It really makes your day a little more special. But now it's time for some J-Christmas!

A cute Christmas with moumoon's 'my Secret Santa'

'Ano Hi no Merry Christmas' by Arashi!

                                     
 Celebrate with C-ute's 'Aitai Lonely Christmas'

    Unfortunately, I don't have much time to write this post, but I hope it was a fun listening! I wish everyone a Merry Christmas, full of great moments and hopefully with lots of catchy songs too. But don't worry, I'll probably post a new artist tomorrow. After all, Christmas isn't really as long as all the presents and preparations make it seems.

DBSK wishes you a Merry X-mas too!

    Want to share your favorite snowy songs too? Just make a comment and I'll be sure to check them out~

One Response so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Eu simplismente...AMO A 1ª EA 3ª MUSICAAAAA! *-*
    Vou ouvir as outras~

Leave a Reply